As one of the leading privately held staffing firms in the Capital district, Park Personnel Services offers professional work with many of the highest rated companies in your community!
This opportunity is with one of the largest medical providers in Saratoga Springs, NY.
It will offer you a competitive salary, opportunity for advancement and a great location in Saratoga Springs, which is already alive with spring events!
- » Answering incoming phone calls on a multi-line system.
- » Scheduling appointments according to physicians’ request
- » Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming mail.
- » Updating and maintaining records and databases.
- » Coordinating patient appointments and procedures
- » Greeting visitors and patients
- » Operating a wide-range of office equipment, including photocopiers, computers, fax machines, and printers.
- » Handling all aspects of administrative support.
- » Keeping record of who has visited the office.
Qualifications for Success:
- » An associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- » Formal training in medical clerical tasks and handling a variety of organizational duties.
- » Experience as an administrative assistant or in related field.
- » Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- » Strong organizational skills.
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
- » High school or equivalent
- » Clerical assistant: 1 year