Tax Office is looking to hire a FT file clerk , Appointment Scheduler and Input Assistant. Do you enjoy filing, organizing and copying? We are interested in hiring 3 workers with great eye for details, possess accurate data entry and have good customer service personality.
- Check incoming paperwork (correspondence, invoices etc.) and make copies before distributing
- Sort all papers alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc.
- Create or update records with new files and information
- Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners
- Deal with all requests to access files and keep logs of borrowed papers
- Develop an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
- Monitor inventory of files, paper clips etc. and report shortages
- Proven experience as file clerk
- Knowledge of filing systems
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
Job Type: Part-time projec
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent