This banking firm is looking to hire an assistant/clerk to work in their location a bit south of Clifton Park, New York.
It is an ideal opportunity for the individual who has an interest in banking, has schooling in a related field such as business or finance, and would like to learn and grow with the firm.
Our best workers have a knack for numbers, enjoy working with customers and enjoy detailed work.
Some of Your Duties Are:
• Customer financial transactions such as withdrawals, transfers, money orders, and checking.
• Knowing the bank’s systems and policies
• Counting cash, answering phones, filing deposit slips and paperwork, managing ATM deposits, and balancing numbers at the end of the day.
• Periodically completing special projects
• Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash drawers, receipt validators, money counters)
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Customer satisfaction-oriented
• Attention to detail and mathematical skills
• Excellent sales skills
• BS in Finance, Banking or relevant field
*Interviews will be conducted in Glens Falls NY and the position is located 15 minutes south of Clifton Park, New York.