Interview tips1. Arrive 5 minutes early but no more.
2. Come to the interview alone. Do not bring family members or friends.
3. Dress professionally or dress according to the type of job you are
4. Be prepared. Know something about the company you are interviewing with. Be able to ask informative questions.
5. Focus on the job you are interviewing for. Do not ask about other jobs within
6. Do not turn the question "What is your major weakness into a positive." Managers and interviewers won't buy it.
7. Tell the truth. Do not exaggerate or lie!
8. Do not ask if there is any reason why you shouldn't be hired for the job.